- 60 Wanganella & 140 Poll Boonoke rams.
- At ‘Boonoke’, Conargo (28 km north of Deniliquin).
- Inspection from 9.30 am. Auction commences at 12.30 pm.
- Printed catalogue including ASBVs from 21 August analysis available on sale day. Easy print catalogue available to download from austfood.com.au from early September.
- The auction will be interfaced on AuctionsPlus. New users of AuctonsPlus need to register and complete a buyer induction course in order to bid at the auction. It is suggested that you do this at least 48 hours before you intend to bid. www.auctionsplus.com.au
- Nutrien and Elders, Deniliquin, will act as agents in conjunction for the Auction. Nutrien will settle the 2020 Auction.
- Rebate offered to Outside Agents. A 3% rebate is available to Outside Agents who advise the details of potential purchasers prior to 9 am on sale day to the Boonoke Office or the Deniliquin Branch Office of Nutrien or Elders and settle an auction ram purchase invoice on behalf of that client within 7 days. A 1% rebate is available to Outside Agents who settle an auction ram purchase invoice on behalf of a client within 7 days.
- For Auction Buyers unable to secure their total ram requirement during the auction, a limited number of $1500+GST rams and $950+GST rams will be available for selection after the auction.